What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A software that makes managing your computers registry easy by automatically scanning your computer for corrupt or damaged registry files
- Automatically Scans Your Computer – for corrupt or damaged registry files
- Increase Computer Speed – by optimizing your computer settings
- Boost Computer Speed Increase Health & Stability
- Prevent & Maintain – your computers health
- Detect & Fix Registry Errors and crashes
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. RegServe scores 75.63/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.regserve.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: regserve.com you’ll also be taken through to regserve.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)